Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finished hoodie

She did eagerly follow progress all day today! Fortunately it all went pretty simply and I got it done early this afternoon. Result - one happy camper. The light is reflecting a lot from the velour in this pic - in natural light it doesn't look quite as much like a christmas tree.

Keely, if you do want to borrow the pattern I really really really want to watch you figure out the front princess seam/pocket/binding. How's the studying going? If you're reading this you're obviously not doing any!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I must confess I would have had a lot of trouble figuring out the construction order to bind and pocket those front princess seams. Sounds like you got it well sorted though.

    I know what you mean about having a mixture of easy and challenging projects. The last coat I sewed left me pretty exhausted, so it's nice to have a few 'palate' cleansers - easy throw together projects before the next big detailed piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but you know who'll be getting the "help!" phonecalls..... :)

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete