Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finished baby jean jacket

And this is how the collar from my previous post looks attached to the jacket. The light is better on the jacket's left side, but you get the idea - no pointy collar points. The difference in size between under collar and upper collar isn't big - just enough that the upper collar fits over the under collar smoothly.


The topstitching tends to sink into the corduroy's nap and can look distorted in places, but it is actually pretty straight. I'm kind of anal about my topstitching. If I can see slightly wonky topstitching, it comes out. And I LOOK!

No snow today. Just a soggy back yard.

3 comments:

  1. Judy- that is so cute. Takes me back to my days of sewing from Top Kids for my now teenaged girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous - that is going to look SO cute on a little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW SUCH A LOVELY COLOR I LIKE IT THIS TYPE OF JACKET IS FABULOUS IN MARKET...

    Reflective Motorcycle Vests

    ReplyDelete