Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Reducing Keely's stash....


Last year, while I was pregnant with my twins, Keely cleared her stash of baby fabrics. I have been slowly reducing the pile over time, and this is another effort at stash reduction for Keely! It's a bodysuit based on Ottobre 01/06, #4. I made a size 68 for Isabella, who was this morning measured by Plunket (healthcare providers for almost all under fives in New Zealand) at 67cm tall. I reviewed it on Pattern Review , with complete details on how I altered the pattern from a snap shoulder to a cross over front. It's the same pattern that I altered for Nicholas' t shirt, but a bigger size. (She's a little bigger than he is!)

This also counts as a free project, so a winner all around I think! Now to make matching leggings and a denim pinafore to go with them - wouldn't that look cute?

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those free projects! This is so cute on Isabella. :)

    ReplyDelete