Saturday, January 14, 2012

The first casualty

Remember these guys?



This morning Isabella handed me this.


The white patches at neck and butt are stuffing. On the bright side the twins love the mice. On the not-so-bright side they had a tug of war over this one. With bitter irony, it's me. I'm too battered to repair, so I'll have to make myself again.

To cheer myself up I photographed my injuries on my Alabama Chanin corset top, which I am now starting to seam together! Over his Christmas break David has been helping my wonderful brother in law on our bathroom renovation. My job is to keep the twins out of their hair, and with water turned off for the whole day a couple of times, housework possibilities were limited (yeah, hard I know) so I did get through quite a lot of the beading and running stitching this week, in short bursts between twin wrangling. Should be wearing it soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, lol. Still, it's always good to have to replace something because it's been worn out through love.
    Hope the bathroom reno is going well. Bet you're excited to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you normally feel the twins are pulling you each way.. lol!... now literally!

    ReplyDelete