Wednesday, January 18, 2017

What next?

So I need another epic project obviously, and a dress in Alabama Chanin's 2017 build a wardrobe series caught my eye. I could wait till it's released in July and buy the pattern, or.....


Yeah, waiting so isn't my strong suit!

The pattern is made up of parts of several, all modified further to acheive my aim. The front is from AC's camisole dress, much modified, the back from the wrap top I drafted a couple of years ago, which I think started life as AC's T shirt pattern, lengthened and flared to match the front, and nipped in both vertically and horizontally at the waist.

The toile I freely admit doesn't look amazing. It looks tight. When made in a fabric with no elastane, it should give just enough to be perfect. I'm completely satisfied with it as a pattern, but need to get started on something very soon so I don't have to look at this picture for too much longer!

I am now mulling over fabric colours, stencil ideas, further embelloshment ideas and so on. I think I know where I'm going with this.....

6 comments:

  1. There are lots of your images I like and I will share with my all friends.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fullz USA UK CANADA

    SSN DOB DL ADDRESS USA
    SIN DOB ADDRESS CANADA
    NIN DOB ADDRESS UK
    HIGH CREDIT SCORES PROS 700+
    REAL ID/DL SCAN FRONT BACK & SELFIE
    CC WITH CVV FULLZ WITH BILLING ADDRESS
    KYC|UI|PUA|SBA|UBEREATS|DOORDASH|TAX RETURN FILLING FULLZ
    YOUNG AGE FULLZ
    CLONING CARD DUMPS WITH PIN
    BULK FULLZ AVAILABLE

    Fresh Database|Recently Spammed
    Legit & Guaranteed Info
    Invalid info will be replace

    Telegram @killhacks | @leadsupplier
    ICQ 752822040 | @killhacks
    Email bigbull0334 @ onion mail . org
    Skype @peeterhacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the creativity in combining different patterns! Have you considered using a professional digitizing service to translate your unique designs into digital formats. It could streamline the process and ensure accurate reproduction, helping bring your vision to life with precision and efficiency.

    ReplyDelete